Last night's cocktail was a Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour:
The recipe I followed (makes two cocktails)
- 3 shots bourbon
- 1 & 1/2 shots fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 shot dark amber maple syrup
- 1 large sprig of rosemary (plus 2 small sprigs for garnish)
- Crush the large sprig of rosemary in your hand and add it to the shaker.
- Add the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and ice to above the level of the liquid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into rocks glasses containing large cubes of ice and garnish with remaining rosemary sprigs.
Next time I think I'd go to 1 shot of lemon juice and 1 shot of maple syrup. Cheers!
Last night's sunset from Airship's moorage at Patos Island:
P.S. If you're reading this, then we survived. :)